Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Exciting month for the Roth's

What a beautiful Sunday morning it is and I am so thankful I am here to drink in the sunshine and enjoy this day. The smell of spring, the birds chirping, my tulips blooming, and the trees budding all mean so much more to me this year. We have had quite an exciting month in April. We are finally going to get to build our new home! All the plans are in and we are just waiting for them to start digging. It is exciting, yet scary at the same time, because I think about "what if I have a setback" and can't work.....should we do this? But, at the same time, I know I can't live my life worrying about the what if's. I've learned to live each day to the fullest and "seize the day."The builders presented us with a package we could not refuse and it just seems like it was meant to be this way. So, this month has been spent getting our house up for sale and picking out every thing for our new one. Very busy! Also, my daughter-in-law, Erika, is doing better and she has even been able to restart her training for next month's Marathon. She is going to run! She will be getting her insulin pump put in soon and that will make it much easier for her to control her blood sugars. Thank you all for the prayers you have said for her and I. We are very thankful in the Roth family!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy,
    It was so nice to see you .You look Great and as always you sparkle like the finest diamond. Keep being you and keep reaching for the stars.I will always keep you and your family in my prayers.
    Your blogger friend.
    Linda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home