Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Results?

My nurse called with the results of my biopsies and said that they were "nonconclusive", but that the doctor still thinks it is graft vs host, so he wants me to stay on the Prednisone until my appointment on the 27th this month, until he sees me. I am not real happy about this, because if it is not GVH then I don't need the Prednisone, which could be doing damage to my muscles and organs. But, I have to trust my doctor, he has gotten me this far and I feel so fortunate to be alive that I will do what he says. I seem to be gaining some stamina at work and I have been able to work a whole 8 hour shift without being totally exhausted and that is an accomplishment! I also am able to swallow better and that has helped get some nutrition into my body. I just wake up every morning and thank the Lord that I am able to enjoy this day! God bless you all and keep me in your prayers.......I think it's working!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home