Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Monday, January 29, 2007

No biopsy

My oncologist in Cleveland has decided not to do the liver biopsy, which delighted me. However, he still thinks that is what is going on (graft vs host of the liver) so I had to start a new anti rejection drug, but at least it is not Prednisone, which has so many nasty side effects. My liver labs came back about the same as last week and he wants to try this approach, before going to the Prednisone. So, if the labs go down next month, I will stick with this new treatment. I also do not have to have that 4 hour infusion anymore because I had an allergic reaction to it on Friday. After my appointment we went to visit Kyle and Erika and Kade and Liv. We had a very nice evening with them. It seems Liv grows so much each time we see her, and Kade is always in heaven when he has his Papa to play with. We are so thankful to have them in Cleveland. It makes the trip worthwhile. Thanks to all of you who continue to pray for me and my family!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Kim Frey said…

    Such great news Cindy! See you soon,Kim.

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy
    Keep those lab numbers going down. So glad you don't have to have that 4 hr, infusion again. Just remember we are still praying like MAD for you yet. Can't stop now.
    love---MOM ROTH AND RALPH

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy,
    Hope all is going well for you.
    Take care and I'm still keeping you in my Prayers.Keep Smiling.
    Linda P.

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy,

    Just thinking about you.

    Love & prayers,
    Ed & Cindy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home