Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Monthly Clinic Visit

I am flying high as I right this. My clinic visist yesterday was my personal best. All of my blood counts are in the normal range for the first time in 2 years! And I don't have to go back to Cleveland for 2 months!!!!! My doctor says I am doing WONDERFUL. I was just about to burst into tears and I must have said "thank you" a thousand times. He said keep up the good work. He did decrease my Prednisone, but not as much as I'd like. But I will get there. I just had to share this with all of you, who have carried me through this long journey with your prayers and help. I felt like I was walking on a cloud out of the Clinic. Thank you and bless you all.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy,
    So glad to hear the good news. It was great to see you on Sunday @ Kade's birthday party. Keep up the good work.
    Love
    Debbie & Andy

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Jacki said…

    Such fantastic news. Keep doing whatever you're doing! :)

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    God Bless you, Cindy. We are crying tears of joy in celebration!!
    Love,
    Mark and Jan

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Saroth said…

    Cindy,

    Awesome NEWS!! I share Jan's thougts, "tears of joy are flowing". We are so happy for you, Kyle and your family. Your positive attitude have been an inspiration to us all. Love you lots out-law.
    Jude and Shelly

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger BananaBuzzbomb said…

    Woohoo! Glad to hear the good news!

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy
    Isn't that the BEST news you ever wanted to hear in your life? It is music to my ears. I can just imagine how GREAT you felt after that doctor visit.
    luv ya------MOM ROTH AND RALPH

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW! Abb, Such wonderful news. Great job girl. So proud of your strength and determination in this past year. There's alot of people smiling :) Celebrate! Proud of Kyle too!
    Love ya's, Val

     

Post a Comment

<< Home