Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Team Roth

I just wanted to put a plug in for my wonderful daughter-in-law, Erika. She is running in The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's marathon in Cleveland on May 20 in my honor. I am so proud of her determination to train for this through the bad weather, with little babies at home and no time. I told her I don't think I could ever do that and she said "well, I could never go through what you've been through". All of the money she raises for this marathon goes to research for a cure for these awful diseases, so maybe someday, other people will not have to go through what I and my family have been through. She still is short of her goal, so if you can give I would be most appreciative! And a special thank you to all the people who have so generously donated, your kindness touches my soul!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy:

    Great to see you and Kyle earlier this week. Wish it had been under better circumstances. You look wonderful!

    Take care,
    Jeanne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home