Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Back to normal

We are getting back to normal after resting for a day. We went to the Delphi retiree's picnic today and that was very nice. Kyle got to catch up with some of his buddies and the food was great. We also went to the grocery store for some much needed groceries this afternoon and then we went to Mom and Ralph's for dinner. So we had a busy day. I know many of you are asking to see pictures of the wedding reception. I will have to get my son, Kyle, the computer whiz to put some on my blog because I don't know how to do that! I am feeling wonderful and soooooo back to normal that it is hard for me to believe that just 3 weeks ago I came home from the hospital and thought I would never feel like this again. I want to enjoy every day until I go back to Cleveland Clinic. I am so much more aware of little things like the vivid colors of the sky or a pretty flower, or the sounds of the birds singing, or the smell of the air as I sit on my front porch. Things that i often took for granted before. One thing I do want to do before I go back is spend some time with my grand children. They won't be able to come see me this time because they don't allow children under 14 to visit in my room on the floor I will be on this time. I am going to be there a minimum of 3 weeks, depending on how my body accepts the transfer. So, I am going to try my darndest to be out in 3 weeks. YES I CAN!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Bella!
    I'm so happy to hear how great you're feeling. Your mind and body are both gearing up and gaining strength for the final round of this fight. You WILL do this and you know that you will have all of us behind you every step of the way. YES I CAN!

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good Morning Cindy,So glad you are feeling good you looked wonderful at the reception and Monday when I saw you.You got this far you can get threw this also.Everyone is still behind you and you are still in everyone`s prayers.Love,Beth

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy so glad to hear all your good news....keep on fighting and soon it will be all behind you. char and chico

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Oh Cindy....I love ya!!!!!
    Kate

     

Post a Comment

<< Home