Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Kyle's home

Today was a day of anticipation as Marcie and I prepared for Kyle's Return. We cleaned and did laundry and I was exhausted by noon so we had lunch and then a little nap. Mom Roth brought supper over, so we ate and waited for Kyle. He got home about 6:45 and there were many kisses and hugs. He ate dinner and then started telling me about the trip. It soounds like they all had a wonderful time. I can't wait to see the pictures. Thank you to all of you who give me support when I am having bad days. I know I need to focus on just getting better and nothing else. I will. YES I CAN.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello there
    I am so glad that Kyle is home and had a safe trip. So get to bed and start CUDDLING. That's what you have been waiting for. Talk with you later,
    LUV YA---MOM ROTH

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Morning, Cindy!
    Just wanted to say "hi" and to let you know that my brother, Dave, and his wife were home for Father's Day, and he asked about you. Know every, single day that there are so many of us praying for you and thinking of you.
    We're happy for you that Kyle is back, and it's great to hear that you are getting out and about!
    Enjoy all your catching up, and take care.
    Linda and Squawk Smith

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy . . . just a quick note to let you know that we are keeping you, and your family, in our thoughts and prayers. Hope to see you . . . out and about soon.
    the Fourjayz

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you are well, Cindy. We think of you daily. Would love to see pictures of the newlyweds.
    Jeanne

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mom,

    Back to work today. Oh what fun! We missed you so much. Lauren and I could feel your tears of joy during the ceremony. I am glad to see the support you received when dad was away. He also missed you a lot. I bet he is giving you an earfull about the trip.
    Keep up the strength and courage. You look and sound so well. I can't wait to dance with you on Saturday.

    Love,

    Zac, Lauren, Bailey and Rita

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy,
    Just wanted to let you know we're thinking about you .I hope you have a great week and I'm glad Kyle is back. Try to get some rest with your busy schedule .We'll keep praying for you and remember YES YOU CAN.
    Thinking of you daily.
    Linda P.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home