Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Thursday, June 15, 2006

News from Cleveland

Cleveland Clinic called today and said I will be admitted July 17 for my bone marrow transplant. I will be there for 1 week before the transplant and I will have to stay a minimun of 2 weeks after the transplant, if all goes well. ANd we all know YES I CAN! Today I took my dress back, but did not find anything else I liked. We are going to look tomorrow again. Took a nap again today and it felt good. Lois and Buck stopped over this afternoon with the kids and that was wonderful! I miss my grandbabies. I haven't heard from anyone else from Punta Cana. I am sure they are just having too much fun. Can't wait till Sunday. Marcie went to the Elks tonight for burgers with Ed and Cindy and she gave me all your messages and good wishes. Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good Morning Cindy,

    It was so WONDERFUL to see you last night. I think you are beautiful and for the horrific ordeal that you have been through I think you look good! We had fun with Marcie! She is a sweetheart. Everyone at the Elk's asked about you. I told them to keep the prayers a coming!! YOU WILL BEAT THIS AND WE CAN WALK AROUND THE ERIE COUNTY FAIR AS OLD LADIES INSTEAD OF YOUNG TEENAGERS!!

    Keeping you in our daily thoughts and prayers.

    Love & prayers,
    Ed & Cindy

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Hey Cindy,
    I know that you must miss your family terribly. This sucks huh? I am thinking of you always. I can't wait till they can get back so that they can share their stories. You sounded so strong on the phone the other day.
    I miss you and love you. One day at a time. You can do this.
    Love,
    Kate

     

Post a Comment

<< Home