Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Marcie's Birthday

Sorry I didn't write yesterday, we had a BUSY day. Marcie had a great birthday. In the morning I haad my mom drive us to Kohl's and I bought Marcie her gift. I even shopped with her a little. It felt good to get out of the house. Then we had many, many visitors all day and Marcie got many gifts. Had a little surprise party at dinnertime and she was excited. Today, I am getting ready to leave for Cleveland for doctor appt. at 11:00. I will update when I get back.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MARCIE!!!
    So happy you are spending it with your mom....chico and char

     

Post a Comment

<< Home