Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Monday, June 19, 2006

Going to Cleveland

It is wonderful to have Kyle home. I think we both missed each other very much. We went shopping today and came home and ordered pizza with Jess and the kids. They came to visit tonight, Tomorrow morning Kyle and I are making the trip to Cleveland for my testing. It is a 2 day ordeal, so we are spending the night there, so I will not be able to write until Wednesday. I have to have another bone marrow biopsy on Wed morning, which I am not looking forward to. I told Kyle he doesn't have to go in with me this time........the last one was as hard on him as it was on me. Hopefully this one will be less painful. These tests will determine how much chemo I will have to have before the bone marrow transplant. I will let you know how everything goes when I get back. I just have to keep my sights on that wedding reception on Saturday and how happy I will be to see the new bride and groom. It will be a special day.

8 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy
    Good luck on the testing tomorrow. I hope that you will not have to have a lot of the chemo treatments before the transplant----the fewer the better----RIGHT?. We will be praying LIKE MAD this week again for you as usual. I have the STUFF ready for the chicken crescents when you are ready for them. Just let me know.

    LUV YA---MOM ROTH AND RALPH

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Cindy, Thinking of you and hoping your testing goes well and the bone marrow biopsy is easier this time. I know it's great to have Kyle by your side again. You are so strong. You can and will lick this!! Like you said, keep your sights on Saturday. I'm praying for you always Cindy.

    Love Ya,
    Marsha

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy, thinking of you and your tests again today. I hope all goes well, you are doing so good and we are all so proud of your strength and determination. Call me when you get home, you are in our prayers. Love, Barb & Bill

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy,Hope all goes well in Cleveland.Just look forward to the reception,will be fun.Take care keep up the good outlook.Love,Beth

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy,
    We're keeping you in our prayers.Take Care and remember Yes You Can.
    Thinking of you daily .
    Linda P.

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy: good luck on the biopsy...stay strong and look ahead to the bright future you are going to have with that incredible family you have. Our prayers are with you. chico and char

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI CINDY' MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. CINDY, YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME. WHEN THEY ARE WORKING ON MY LEG IN PT AND IT HURTS!! I SAY YES I CAN! YES I CAN CINDY ,YES YOU CAN AND YES YOU WILL.LOL DIANA

     
  • At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy,
    Good Luck with your biopsy. I know all will turn out well for you.
    Love
    Debbie & Andy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home