Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Friday, July 03, 2009

Life is good

Hi everyone,
I know it has been a long time since my last post and I just wanted to let everyone know I am alive and well. Life is good! I have had a few scares this year, but nothing like what I went through 3 years ago and overall I am feeling well. I had a wonderful opportunity to meet with my surviving bone marrow friend, Gina last week for a wonderful evening at Table 45 in Cleveland. It was compliments of her boss and we were seated at the chef's table and he cooked our dinner right there! What a night! What a celebration of 3 years of surviving! Thank you!
Kyle and I celebrated 37 years of marriage on June 24. It also means so much to both of us to be able to share each others company and enjoy our life together. We have had quite a life with many bumps in the road,but our love has seen us through those times and it feels like we are reaping the rewards. I love him so much!
I have been working many hours trying to keep our heads above water and I am feeling very well at this time. Kyle's insurance has changed dramatically and we are having many medical bills. But they have been understanding so far with the payments we are able to make, so that is a blessing. Kyle does all of the housework, so when I am home I don't have to do much. I feel like a Princess!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy belated anniversary! And congratulations on your 3-year anniversary as well.

    Take care,
    Jeanne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home