Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Great Weekend

Well I had a wonderful weekend. Friday night we went downtown to Party in the Plaza and I got to see lots of people I knew. Afterwards we went to Deming's to sit on the deck, but mosquitos sent us inside to look at the stars from their sunroom. Saturday, Kyle and Erika and Kade came and spent the afternoon and evening with us and I got some special bonding time with my little grandson. That evening Jessie, Mike and the kids came and it was fun to watch Kade interact with his cousins. And of course, no trip to Nana's is complete without the tubbie at the end of the night! Great moments to savor on bad days. Today I spent more time with the grandkids before they left for home. Then tonight we went to Doug and Pat's house for a cookout. The weather was terrific, steaks were excellent, and the view was incredible as we watched the deer come up to the fence behind their house. As you can see I am filling my days and nights with many many memories to take with me, so I will say YES I CAN because I have to much left to do.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy & Kyle,

    Glad to hear that you had a great weekend. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. YES, YOU WILL!!!

    Love & prayers,
    Ed & Cindy

    P.S. WE FINALLY MOVED!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy:

    What an amazing person you are! Keep up the good work - you are such a positive person that I know YOU WILL beat this!

    Love and prayers!

    Tim and Lori S.

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Kim Frey said…

    Cindy, It is really nice to hear the things that are keeping you busy these days...you are living the high life!! Many people can only dream of the support, friends and family that you have-just goes to show how dear you are in the lives of those you know. I am still thinking of and missing you,
    Until Later! Kim

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy and Kyle,
    Just wanted to say Hi.So glad your staying busy and enjoying yourselves.We'll keep Praying.
    Thinking of you daily.
    Linda P.

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy,I am so sorry I've missed you at the Elks. But all reports are you are looking great. I know your positive attitude is a part of it. I read your comments and all your activities with your kids and grandkids. Aren't they a blessing! Keep up the good spirits and I know you can lick this. Barb T

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy,

    Hang in there!! You have made it this far. THERE IS NO STOPPING YOU NOW!!!

    YOU CAN AND YOU WILL PERSEVERE.

    Love & prayers,
    Ed & Cindy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home