Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Good Day

Today was a good day. I only had a little bit of nausea and was able to take a couple of walks. My sister, Libby came this morning and so did sister-in-law Julie. We had a nice visit, then Dad and Marge came up this afternoon. I found out my bone marrow biopsy will be at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday. And hopefully we will not hear anything until Wed morning. If the results come in early, it means there are still some cells. I am only thinking positive thoughts. The boxing gloves have gotten a workout, and I am ready to stand tall in the winners corner. YES, I Can. Tonight Tony and Mom came up. They were happy to see me sitting in a chair eating a frosty that Libby had brought me. I am going to beat this!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy!
    Gotcha covered on Tuesday morning starting at 8:00 with continuous rosaries until 10:00. Those kids are holding you in their hearts, Cindy- you should see them concentrating, many with their little eyes closed the whole time.
    I know God has to see them too, and hear their prayers for you. He'll answer.............
    Saw Doug, Kyle and Marcie tonight at the Elks. Pat's famous burgers! Marcie was happy and said she got to talk to you on the phone, she was grinning ear to ear. I'm so glad the nausea is subsiding and that you had a frosty tonight. Keep reciting the Jabez prayer and the visual-it's going to work!
    YES I CAN! YES I CAN! YES I CAN!

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you had a good day, Cindy. We hope every day from hereon out are good for you. Take care, Jeanne

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Kyle Roth said…

    Hi mom. Sorry I did not get up to see you today, but it looks like you had some good visiting time. It is so good to hear that you had a good day. That always makes us happy. Keep your chin up, you are almost there.

    Love,
    Kyle D.

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi honey,
    We got home at 10:00 from the elks. Everyone is wishing you well and their prayers are with you. I hope to make it up after I pick Alayna up after school in toledo tomorrow. Sorry that I couldn't be with you today. I'm glad you were sitting up and had a frosty. That's encouraging because it's probably hard to hold that cup with those boxing gloves on.

    Love Ya,

    KYLE

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cind---erella
    So glad you had a good day. Now it's time to think about getting ready for the BALL. Hope you have your wardrobe all ready for the BIG AFFAIR. It won't be long till you SPRING THAT PLACE and get to the island. YES YOU WILL----YES YOU WILL
    LUV YA---MOM ROTH AND RALPH

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy,

    Mike and I want you to know that are praying for you every morning and night asking God to help you fight this illness. You have such a loving and supportive family and so many friends praying for you that we are sure that you will find the inner strength to fight. Yes, you WILL!! God Bless, Mike and Mary Beth

     

Post a Comment

<< Home