Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Good Day

I can honestly say today is the best day, I've had so far. Nausea stayed away most of the day and I was able to walk down to the atrium with some of my visitors. My son Kyle was my first visitor and he brought his clippers and shaved off what remaining hair I had. Then Willie and Jackie Jesberger came and we went to the atrium for a while . Then Erika came, like a breath of fresh air. Erika left and then Patti came. We had a nice visit. After Patti left, Jessie and the kids came. They snuggled with me at various times and it was so good for me to see them. I really miss the grandchildren and Marcie. Then this evening, Mark and Jan, and Heidi and David came up. It was so nice to see them and thank them for all their prayers. I am truly blessed to have all of you people in my corner, How can I not win? This next week is the final round. Boxing gloves are still on and I'm ready for a win. Usually you have to wait a week for the bone marrow biopsy, but I'll have to wait a littlelonger because of the Memorial Day weekend, so they will do it on Tuesday following Memorial Day. But I can do this YES I CAN. Thanks Gale for all the prayers and rosaries your little ones have done for me and also for the visualization you sent today. I have recited the verse and Kyle and I are working on the rest. Thank you so much!

7 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CINDY GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAD AGOOD DAY! IT WAS A NICE DAY TODAY. THE SUN WAS OUT!!KEEP ON THE BOXING GLOVES!! AND KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT. YOU AND KYLE ARE DOING A GOOD JOB!! YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY THOUGHTS. LOVE YA DIANA

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy
    Ralph and I just came back from Notre Dame from Jillian's graduation at St. Mary's College. It was a beautiful sunny day and I just couldn't help but think of you and wondering if your day was as sunny and bright in the true sense of the word. Then Kyle called me on the cell phone when we were on the turnpike coming home and he said that you had a good day. I was so glad that he called because we were thinking about you all day and hoping that all was well with you. So the first thing I did when I got home was to get on the computer and read your BLOG and get a note off to you. Keep up the FIGHT. Look how much road you have covered already and I am sure the rest won't be as BUMPY.
    LUV YA----MOM ROTH AND RALPH

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good morning Cindy, So glad to hear you had a good day we all know you need one. Let's hope that this is the beginning of many more.Heading to that state up north to see that beautiful baby. all our love from mom, Pat,Bryan, and Doug

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HELLO ABB,GLAD TO HEAR YO HAD A BETTER DAY.YOU CERTAINLY DESERVE MORE GOOD DAYS. KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT.IF KYLE HAS MARCIES SCHEDULE LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP OUT.WE LOVE YOU JULIE & ED

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy,
    The days seem to be flying by . Hopefully you,ll have more good day's than bad. We're all in your corner so you will come out the Winner of this round .Have a good day and remember we're all keeping you in our prayers.
    Thinking of you daily
    Linda P.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good morning Cindy,Happy to hear you had a good day.I hope the sunshine brings you an even better day today.I spent some time with Kyle and Marcie on wednesday.She talked about you alot (except when she was opening tickets hoping to win) and really misses you.Tell Kyle we said hello.Thinking of you and your family.Love,Matt and Cheryl

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi sweetie!
    God brought us all sunshine today, but you brought me so much more when you first began this journey. I have learned so much from you, and I thank you for that.I know if an obstacle comes into my life, such as you have had to battle, I will remember and look to you for all the qualities I have lacked and you have taught me. I look at you and marvel at your continuous positive attitude, your determination, your spirituality and your ability to keep fighting. You may look forward to hearing from us each day, but YOU have done far more than you can inagine, for all of us. You are quite a lady, Cindy Roth, and a blessing to all of us. YES I CAN! NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    G&J

     

Post a Comment

<< Home