Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Monday, October 16, 2006

Feeling better

Sorry I haven't written for a while.... I had along week for some reason last week. I was very tired and slept a lot. Our visit to the clinic went well on Friday, my platelets are still in the low range and coming up slowly. But I did not need to get any platelets. Some of my classmates from high school were getting together at the Cameo Friday night and I had planned on going, but I was so exhausted that Kyle let me sleep.... so sorry I missed all of you. We went to the grocery store on Saturday and that also wore me out, but it seemed like after a nap I did feel a lot better and not so tired as I had all week. We had a visist from Jess's kids on Saturday and it was good to see them. On Sunday they went out to Harvest Happenings with the Schwerer's and had a good time. This week I don't have to go back to the clinic until Friday, so that is a step in the right direction. Hopefully I will keep feeling this good or better all week this week. Talk to you soon.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Bella!
    It's good to see you posting again-we miss hearing from you. I'm glad to hear that you can sleep-that's the best medicine of all. Slow and steady wins the race!

     
  • At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI CINDY, GLAD TO HEAR YOUR PLATELETS ARE SLOW BUT SURE ARE GOING UP. I ALSO WAS GLAD TO SEE YOU HAD POSTED. AS YOUR FRIEND SAID SLEEP IS GOOD FOR YOU. TONIGHT KIM LECK 10-16-06 HAD A BABY GIRL JILLLIAN ALYSE, SHE IS A CUTIE. CINDY, SLEEP AND REST, ARE GOOD FOR YOU, IT IS HELPING YOUR BODY TO HEAL. LOVE AND PRAYERS DIANA

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy,

    Remember one hour, one day, one week at a time. Rest, rest and more rest is what your body is asking you for so give in to it. Don't fight taking long naps, sleeping late or whatever it takes to help you regain your strength.


    Love & prayers,
    Ed & Cindy

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Kyle Roth said…

    Mom, glad you are feeling better. Hope to see you Friday. Check out some of the photos from last weekend at Pattersons Fruit Farm.

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy,
    Hope all is going well for you.Take care and we'll keep praying for you .
    Linda p.

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Cindy!
    Hope the sleep and rest that you're getting is just what you need. That's what these cool fall days and nights are for, so snuggle in, let all of us continue to strengthen you in thought and prayer, and allow yourself WHATEVER time it takes to get back to where you need to be.
    Don't ever doubt for one second the inspiration you are to each and every one of us :)
    Take care.
    Linda Smith

     

Post a Comment

<< Home