Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Clinic results

Yesterdays trip to the clinic was a good one. My platelets stayed the same, so the doctor seems to think we should see them start to rise now that he took me off the IV that can cause low platelets. All of my other counts were excellent! I was so excited that I did not have to get anything, I could not believe it. The ride home was beautiful, with all the leaves starting to change colors and it was a beautiful afternoon. We went to Gram and Ralph's for supper and Jillian had dinner there with us (Brit is out of town) and it was nice to see her and congratulate her on her pregnancy. Of course, we had to watch the playoff game when we got home. Kyle's beloved Detroit Tigers took one on the chin. So, today is a day to lounge around the house. The weather is supposed to be bad this afternoon....so a nap may be good today. I will update again after our clinic visit on Friday.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy,
    Glad to hear the great news on your
    doctor's visit. It was good seeing you last Thursday. Just remember to rest as much as possible, that is the best medicine. Take care.
    Love
    Debbie & Andy

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy & Kyle,

    It was great to see you, Kyle and Marcie at the Elk's the other night. WE ARE SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE BACK IN SANDUSKY AMONG ALL OF US NUTS!!!! HA HA! Remember to rest, relax and enjoy each and everyday.

    Love & prayers,
    Ed & Cindy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home