Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Extra appointments

Well, it seems I have developed a minor graft vs host disease of the skin. So today I have some extra appointments with the dermatologist here. If I have to have anything this is the best one to get. I have a itchy rash on my chest, back, and shoulders. They will biopsy it today and then medicate me accordingly. The doctor has decreased many of my GVH meds and that is why it is showing up, but that is what he wanted to see if any GVH would show up. So we will see what happens today. I will be getting Libby's platelets tomorrow and Then we will be heading home for the weekend. I'm still feeling good and can't wait to go home again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home