Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Many visitors

Today went really quickly. Julie came to visit this morning and we had a good visit. We laughed about Val's gifts. (You have to know my sister-in-law, Val. She is a goodwill shopper and always finds just the right gift there for everyone on her list) She also brought me a THONG for every day of the week! We were laughing so hard I almost wet my pants (Lasix).Then I had a little lunch and had some nausea, so time fore more Compazine which knocked me out. Then my Mom, brothers Tony and Craig and his wife Cindi came up. We had a very nice visit and I think it helped Calm my Mom's fears to see me in good spirits. Tony and Craig got tested for bone marrow. Libby(my sister) is getting tested tomorrow and my brother Doug is getting tested on Monday. Then this evening , my son Zac and his soon to be wife made the long trip from Toledo to see me.I have such wonderful children. I am so proud of each and every one. I feel so fortunate to have such a loving extended family. In-laws, friends, neighbors, my "girls" at TTH... you all mean the world to me, just as much as my family and I can never thank you enough for all the support you have given me. Together, WE WILL WIN!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sleep well cindy because all of your family and friends are praying for you tonight. Stopped to have a beer with kyle tonight and he had plenty of friends and family around him for support. It was kinda like a phone company commercial. I think he's turning into Joe kreidler because he keeps calling me ass**le. This blogger was a great idea Kyle jr. must be carrying on the scholastic abilities of his dad. Hang in there honey you are doing a great job before you know it You will be on your way to punta cana and the smallest fish catch has to wear the thong. Look out dad.
    woody

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to hear you had a good day today! Keep your chin up, and know that you are thought of often through out my day. Tracy

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So happy that you are in good spirits! Thinking of you!!

    Ginny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home