Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Last Day at Home

Today was my last day at home before checking into the hospital. My beautiful daughters, Erika, Jessie, and Marcie had a shower at my house for my daughter in law to be, Lauren. It was lovely. Lauren and her family were glowing. I just feel bad that this is the only shower I will probably be at, unless I am out in time for the last one on May 28. All the activity today helped keep my mind off of tomorrow. Father Phil stopped this morning and gave me the annoiting of the sick. It was a very moving experience for my family and I. Jude and Shelley stopped today to give me support. Everyone has been so wonderful, I just cannot say enough thank you's to all of you. Good bye for now, Talk to you soon.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy,
    Sorry that Val and I didn't catch up with you this week end. I know you have been very, very busy. Don't know how you packed it all in. (Oh wait, yes I do your're Cindy! Amazing as usual.)We'll have to bring the "stuff" up to the hospital. And no, Val's didn't come from Good Will.
    Know that Denny and I are thinking of and praying for you and Kyle as you begin the journey of restoring your health.
    (((Hugs)))
    :-Daleen

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Cindy

    We've been thinking about you all weekend. We know you have been incredibly busy, but please know that you are on our minds all the time. We will be sure to take lots of pics next weekend of the shower, so it will be almost as good as being there. We love ya and keep the faith.

    Hugs and kisses,
    Mark and Jan :)

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy,
    Just wanted to wish you well and to let you know that you are
    on our minds and in our prayers all the time. Don't worry about Marcie because everyone around here
    will make sure she is taken care of. Just focus on getting better.
    Love
    Debbie & Andy

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Kyle Roth said…

    Mom, stay strong and focused. Don't worry about anything else. We all love you.

    KD

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cin, You know what I think and I am thinking it now. You will be on my mind all day. Love P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home