Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Friday, May 05, 2006

Day 5

I,m pinch hitting for Cindy today. She is having her first bad day. They said she will have some good days and some bad days.She tries to rest but dosen't sleep long. She is geeting a little weaker. It's really tough to see her like this. Libby was here today and I went to lunch with K.D. Gram Roth and Ralph stopped on there way back from Florida. Keep the blog going it is great therapy for all of us.

KYLE

2 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Kim Frey said…

    Hi guys...hang in there cindy! Kate and I are planning a day to come see you, but by all means if you are having a bad day on the day we can get there YOU CALL US AND LET US KNOW!!! Our feelings will NOT be hurt and we will see you another time.....Kyle, you sound like a great support- I know it's hard on all of you, just know this is temporary and it will get better! Thinking of you guys and your family...Kim

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy Lou and Kyle...I am so sorry to hear that you are having a bad day, not only for you but for Kyle and your family. When someone who is loved by so many is hurting it pains us all! I got to hear all about your gifts from Val from Dottie, what a hoot she is! How does one come up with the things she does??? I think she has way to much time on her hands! But you have to admit she keeps everyone on thier toes and laughing!I know it is hard for you to believe but we know all our prayers will be answered and before you know it this will be all just a bad memory. This blog is just the neatest thing, it is almost addicting! I hope we don't all have to start going to meetings to get over this addiction!!!At least at this meeting we can serve alcohol!!! I know after this is all over you are going to need a big fat drink!! You can have it on the beach with all your family at Zach's wedding. I think that would be the best medicine in the world! I hope tommorrow is better for you and never forget all the prayers that are coming your way! Love..Shannon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home