Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Monday, May 29, 2006

Day 29

Well, yesterday was a flurry of activity and I really did have a good day. In the morning, Libby came up and visited. It is always comforting when she is here. Then Kyle came and showed me his cards and gifts. Then Patti came and brought me flowers from her yard. Son, Kyle came at lunchtime with a birthday cake for Kyle that Erika made. It sure did look delicious, ERIKA, but I could not eat any. Everyone else said it was great. Soon, Zac and Lauren and Bailey and Riley were here. A little later Jess, Alayna, and Alli came.WE all went to the atrium and sang "Happy Birthday" to Papa. After everyone left, I took a 2 hour nap! The doctors have not been in yet this morning, but I am anxious to see what they have to say. I will update you later.
P.S. I forgot to mention that Mom R and Ralph came up and surprised us with a visit today. It was very nice to see them also!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home