Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Day + 4

Today did not start out well with nausea and vomitting beginning at 7 am. So the nurse medicated me and I slept a couple of hours. By that time Kyle was here and I was feeling better. We took a walk and The nurse gave me some new medicine to fight the nausea around the clock. So the rest of the day went pretty well. I talked with Libby and she was feeling a little better, but still having headaches and nausea. Hope tomorrow is better for her. Tonight Kyle and Erika visited. I think I feel the best I've felt tonight. We will see what the morning brings, but I know it will be better than today.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy,
    Hope today finds you feeling a bit better. We can only take it a day at a time. Just wish we could fast forward through this part, though. Thinking of you daily, and sending the prayers.
    Love,
    Mark and Jan

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CINDY; YOU ARE A STRONG LADY. KEEP FIGHTING AWAY AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL BE FEELING BETTER SOON. REMEMBER; YES YOU CAN YES YOU CAN YES YOU CAN, CAN, CAN1111 AS ALWAYS YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYRES LOLDIANA

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    Hi mom just checking out your blo

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    Mom, just checking in didn't mean to send it last time. We love you and hope today is better. It is aweful hot ou today and we are going to take the kids out swimming today next door. The girls REALLY miss you and can't wait to see you. I might come up next weekend since we will be in town anyway for the wedding. I will call you a little later. Love you and thinkin about you every second.
    We went to eat at Bay Harbor the other night and all your friends send their thoughts and prayers.
    Love you!
    Jess

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Bella,
    I'm hoping you're busy with friends and your husband today and that's why you haven't posted yet. It's miserbly hot! We went golfing and I could hardly swing the club. You have another day almost over and that means one day closer to coming home, Cindy! You an your sister have been on my mind all day today and yesterday. Praying for the both of you and that this will soon be over. Pull from the memory album and the faces of all those that love you so very much. Keep on punching Bella, you've been doing GREAT! YES I CAN!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home