Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Friday, July 28, 2006

Day + 3

Words can't express the emotion held in the video Jess made for me. I was having a yucky day yesterday and watching that video made my resolve even greater. I had a lot of nausea yesterday and my white count had skyrocketed, but the Dr said sometimes that happens and then it will drop the next day, which is what happened. Dr says I'm right on track , where I need to be. The nausea is a little better today. Son, Kyle stopped on his lunch yesterday and Joe(Libby's husband) stopped in. I couldn't figure out why he was here and then he told me Libby had to come back in because of terrible headaches and they found out she needed IV fluid and her Potassium was low. My Dad and Marge also stopped by for a visit. I slept most of the day because of the meds they gave me for the nausea. Today, I feel as if I can do the treadmill, which is what the doctor wants me to do. As the song goes 'the answer is all up to me" I will be replaying that song in my head for a long time. Thank you Jess, from the bottom of my heart, I love you so much! The magic bus ride continues..............YES I CAN, YES I CAN, YES I CAN!

8 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy,

    Video was beautiful. We saw Kyle, Marcie, Doug & Tony last night at the Elks. Marcie won $$ again!! Keeping you in our daily thoughts and prayers.

    Love & prayers,
    Ed & Cindy

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Saroth said…

    Cindy,

    Keep believing, YES YOU CAN!! We keep you in our thoughts and prayers. You are an inspiration to us all. Love and Prayers
    Jude, Shelly, Bryce and Shai

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Bella,
    I've been watcing that video over and over again and cry harder each time. You must be so proud of Jess. It's just amazing what these kids can do! It's good to hear the nausea has let up and your body is right on track. You gave me the incentive I needed today to walk the dreadmill. I thought....... if Cindy can do this, then I can, too!You're movin'on down the road kiddo in the direction of ---------------------->HOME! I miss you and tell Kyle the pics of him in the video were great. You could see in his eyes, when you were dancing, how much he loves you and that he's walking these "500 miles" right along with his wonderful wife. Please let Libby know that I hope she's feeling better. Headaches are horrible. What a treasure she must be to you and your family. Keep being our Boxing Bella and let us know if you need or want anything at all. (Jabez)

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy,Sorry you had a bad day yesterday,but many good ones lies ahead,Loved the video,hope you have a great weekend.Love,Beth

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy,
    You are the bright spot in my day. Your family video was the best. You keep up the BIG FIGHT! We are waiting for you to come back to play with us and sending our prayers.

    Cheryl C

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy,
    You are a bright spot in my day. Yor faimily video is the best!
    We are praying and waiting for you to come play with us. You keep up the BIG FIGHT!
    Cheryl C

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy and Kyle,
    What A summer You've had .Thank God for the sunshine that helps brighten each day.This has truely
    been a test of your faith .The days will keep getting brighter and you'll be able to go home.
    we're all keeping you in our Prayers.
    Thinking of you daily.
    Linda p.

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy,
    I have been gone out of town for a few days so I haven't been able to check the blog. Got home and checked it right away. What a video!!! I was ok till the pictures of the grand kids in bed with you, then the tears started.Then came the picture of you and Libby. All that I could do was sob and kept thinking Thank You Libby. She is a life saver. ~~Love, Sharon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home