Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Day 12

I woke early this morning, I felt preety good, so I decided to blog at 5 AM. Well things did not go as planned. My laptop would not come on , and I knew I couln't call Kyle at 5 AM. So I fooled with it a while. Then my nurse came in and tol me I had another fever. She gave me some Percocet for tummy pain and the fever. Well that started the vomitting thing and so now I have just gotten up to this. I will write more later.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Everyone I run into asks how you are, you have more people thinking of you than you realize. Everyone says to wish you well and I can't even remember all of them because there are to many to count. I Love you, not much longer! P

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Cindy,
    Sorry you're having a bad day, hopefully you'll feel better soon. You've been so strong and brave. I've been thinking of you and praying for you eveyday. We all mis you at TTH. I'm so sorry you've had to go through all this, but I know you'll overcome it!! Keep staying strong and your positive attitude and you'll be out of there before you know it. I know tomorrow will bring good news Cindy.
    Love Ya,
    Marsha

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Cindy:

    Sorry to hear your not feeling well. You have a wonderful family and a lot of good friends and your a pretty tough kid so I'm sure you will be just fine. Talk to you later.

    Love Ya

    Jimmy Si

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Kate said…

    Bless your heart Cindy. Thinkiing of you always. Feel better!!!
    Kate

     

Post a Comment

<< Home