Cindy Lou

Journal to share my thoughts and daily events with friends and family
in my journey through Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Last Bag Of Chemo

The last bag of chemo is up and dripping. And I am saying many prayers that this the LAST. I now will begin a week of antibiotics and blood transfusions. After that week, another bone marrow biopsy(YUK). If that biopsy is clean(no leukemia cells) and it WILL be, then I begin a week of more blood transfusions. And then I can go home. This is the course that I WANT, the alternative courses are more weeks in the hospital. So, once again I am asking for your prayers during this critical week(Gail ask your little ones for one more rosary please for this needy lady) I know I can do this, with the help of all of you.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    So glad to see that your last bag is up and going. We just got home and settled. I love you and your heart seems like it is all in it. You are well on your way to conquering this. I can hear it in your posts and I feel it in my heart. Listen to everything those doctors and nurses say so you can get through this without ANY road bumps. I love you as does everyone here. As does everyone else that has been posting. I will write more tomorrow I think I am actually going to get to bed I hope you are. Thinkin about you every second everyday!!!!
    Love,
    Jess

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    I just want to thank you so much for keeping this wonderful blog so that we didn't have to just wonder how you were doing. It has helped me to hear a "play by play" of your days--both good and bad. (I just wish you didn't have bad ones).
    I know that I have not been there with you but have sent many hugs, and prayers your way. I read all of your posts, and the posts and comments of your family and friends. Cindy, you are such an AMAZING woman. Your unbelievable courage in the face of adversity has been so truly moving. I only wish I had the strength that you do. I wish I had all the words and even a magic wand to just make everything all better. For now, prayers will have to do.
    Kim and I (and maybe Heather C. too) are planning to come and see you. I can't wait to give you the biggest hug in the world. You have been a constant in my thoughts as you battle this beast. I am so confident that you are coming out on top--you are gonna chew this up and spit it out!!!!!!! YOU are in inspiration to ME Cindy!!!
    Lots of love and hugs.
    Kate

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Honey,

    Got up early as usual. I have lot of things to do today. Sorry that I won't be back up until tuesday morning. Thinking about you all the time. Julie invited Marcie and me over for supper tonight. I'll get to see their new home. Talk to you later.
    Luv Ya,

    Kyle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home